The RVAg Marketplace is a convenient way to order from local farmers and producers ONLINE, with pickups at one of our many area pickup sites each week.
Check out the information and video below to get a feel for how we work. Click on the button below to start shopping!
Buying Cycle: For every site you can place orders from Fridays at 12:01am – Mondays at 11:59pm.
We offer a pickup site near you!
CUSTOMER PICKUP TIMES AND LOCATIONS
WEDNESDAY 4:00-6:30 PM:
- Goochland Courthouse: Goochland County Admin Building, Parking Lot
WEDNESDAY 12:00-4:00 PM:
- Goochland Central: Chiknegg Incubator Kitchen, 2753 Dogtown Rd., Goochland
WEDNESDAY 3:00-4:00 PM:
- Manakin Market: 68 Broad Street Rd, Manakin.
Delivery available to schedule for orders over $50 within 15 mile radius from Chiknegg.
There is no minimum order, and customers can order weekly or NOT! Going on vacation, no problem…just don’t order that week. No penalties for not ordering!
Choose the farmers and producers you want to order from, and pick the products you want. What you see is what you get. Click. Pay. Pickup. It’s that simple!
We have a need for volunteers to prepare our customer pick sheets and bags for our online marketplace on Wednesdays when our producers drop off their products. We have to receive them, sort them and aggregate them by customers and market site. Volunteers help with organizing and sorting all the food in our commissary kitchen. Hours are from 9am to approximately 12 or 1:00.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/zUaQkgp
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Lisa Dearden at 804-314-9141 to be signed up manually.