Opening Day for Manakin Market has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We DO have an alternative for you! We now have an online marketplace, where you can shop online, pay for your order, and we will deliver your pre-paid, pre-packaged orders to Manakin Market each Saturday for pick-up at our drive-thru from 10:00am-Noon! We have over 40 vendors and hundreds and hundreds of products, all locally grown or produced.
Kim Usry Fralin is our Market Manager. Contact Kim now via email!
We are located at just five minutes west of Short Pump.
68 Broad Street Road
Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
Open Saturdays, 9am-1pm, May through October.
Manakin Market – Outdoor seasonal farmers market runs every Saturday for 26 weeks from May-Oct, with an Annual Holiday Farm & Craft Market the first week in December. Programs at the market include:
• Free weekly children’s activities with a food or agricultural theme
• Free live music each week
• Chef at the Market – features local chefs who make dishes sourced from the market for customers to watch and sample. We provide free recipe cards.
• Other programs centered around the market’s weekly them, such as pet adoptions, square dancing, yoga, fire safety, etc.
• Marketeers Club program allows children aged 6-16 to participate as vendors on the last Saturday of each month to sell what they have grown or made themselves
• SNAP IT UP! Double Value SNAP (food stamp) program
Check out our Market Map to see who’s coming each week: