Manakin Market is open for the 2019 Season on Saturdays, May through October from 9am-1pm.
Kim Usry is our Market Manager. Contact Kim now via email!
We are located at just five minutes west of Short Pump.
68 Broad Street Road
Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
Open Saturdays, 9am-1pm, May through October.
Manakin Market – Outdoor seasonal farmers market runs every Saturday for 26 weeks from May-Oct, with an Annual Holiday Farm & Craft Market the first week in December. Programs at the market include:
• Free weekly children’s activities with a food or agricultural theme
• Free live music each week
• Chef at the Market – features local chefs who make dishes sourced from the market for customers to watch and sample. We provide free recipe cards.
• Food Preservation programs – we were one of 30 markets in the country in 2015 to be selected to participate in Jarden Consumer Service’s Discover Market Fresh℠: Learn, Make, Share program. We were able to have a vacuum sealing station at the market during July, August and September and were able to educate consumers on food preservation methods using vacuum sealing, as well as encourage them to purchase more products from our vendors.
• Other programs centered around the market’s weekly them, such as pet adoptions, square dancing, yoga, fire safety, etc.
• Marketeers Club program allows children aged 6-16 to participate as vendors on the last Saturday of each month to sell what they have grown or made themselves
• SNAP IT UP! Double Value SNAP (food stamp) program
Check out our Market Map to see who’s coming each week: